Visit our e-commerce website for Conferences, Webinars, Medical Membership, eBooks etc [More Details]
Remote Monitoring services throughout the US
We provide Remote Monitoring and Management Services throughout the US
Remote Monitoring and Management
- Expertise - A Managed Service Provider will bring IT experience and knowledge to deal with and resolve problems that you cannot fix yourself.
- Today's Standards and Tomorrow's Technology - Managed Service Providers understand today's technology and keep up with new technologies and techniques to address and avoid future problems
- Business Continuity - With a Service Level Agreement, a managed service provider can help your business recover from any disasters that may occur.
- Cost-Effectiveness - A fixed monthly cost could save you money rather than paying an hourly rate for repairs.
- Increased security - With security software and awareness training, a Managed Service Provider will raise the level of protection and significantly decrease the possibility of a security breach.
- Constant 24/7 monitoring - Can catch issues and fix them before you ever even know there was an issue and before the issue becomes a problem.
Data Security and Disaster Recovery
Data Security and disaster recovery are a significant part of Managed Services as it protects a business from disasters, intrusions, and lost information. There are many steps involved in data security and disaster recovery.
- Data Encryption
- Data and Full System Backups
- Malware and Intrusion Prevention
- Firmware and System Updates
- User Credentials and
- Cyber Security