Visit our e-commerce website for Conferences, Webinars, Medical Membership, eBooks etc [More Details]
This recipe for Whole30 Coleslaw is creamy, flavorful, and perfect for a healthy and satisfying side dish. This is also a great dish to take to a party or potluck. I know you’re going to love this dairy-free and paleo slaw.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (from about 1/2 of a medium cabbage)
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup sugar-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple tidbits (without the juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, pineapple tidbits, and celery seed.
- Use a spatula to stir the ingredients together until the mayonnaise coats the celery and carrots.
- Top with chopped onions and serve at room temperature or chilled.
Carrie Forrest, MPH For more photos and nutritional information for this recipe, please click here