The 2016 LDN Information Pack is a printable summary of basic information about Low Dose Naltrexone, useful for both patients and physicians.
Here's what's inside The LDN Information Pack:
• Suggested Method of Therapy
• How Naltrexone Works (with details for a variety of conditions)
• The Use of Low Dose Naltrexone, and the Occurrence of Side Effects
• Types of LDN
• Intrinsic Toxicity of the Drug
• Obtaining a Prescription for LDN
The LDN Research Trust maintains a database of physicians and pharmacists who are knowledgeable about the use of Low Dose Naltrexone. If you or your physician would like to contact one of these knowledgeable health care providers, please Contact Us.