Visit our e-commerce website for Conferences, Webinars, Medical Membership, eBooks etc [More Details]
Below you will find links to websites for LDN, and conditions where LDN could be of benefit; as well as websites of interest to people with autoimmune diseases.
Do you have a website; or know of a website, forum, blog or Facebook Page/Group that would be of use to our members? If so please let us know using our Contact Us form, and we will add it to the website.
The LDN Research Trust can be found on:
Listen to LDN prescribing doctors, pharmacists, scientists and users from around the worlk speak on many conditions, sharing their experience.
Second Opinion Syndrome Clinic in St Louis, Missouri, USA
- MS People UK
- Accelerated Cure Project for Multiple Sclerosis
- MS Trust
- MS- UK
- MS Society
- This Is MS
- Jooly's Joint
- Crystal's MS, TM and LDN Website
- My Multiple Sclerosis
- MS Views and News
- Talking Back to MS on FB
- Overcoming MS
Charity Partner Websites
- The Lions International
- Tyroid UK
- MS Therapy Centre Lothian
- Oxfordshire Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre
- Mutual Support - MS Society's support group for Armed Forces
- Active Mobility - Suppliers of disabled and mobility equipment for a more active life
- United Spinal Association - Founded in 1946 by paralyzed veterans to help enable members, as well as others with disabilities, to lead full and productive lives.
- Patientslikeme - Patients helping patients live better every day
- Action for ME
- Aid4Disbaled - opening doors
- Disability Talks.co.uk- Website for disabled people offering help, guidance and advice.
Other websites of interest
Charity Fund Raising
No warranties are given about the accuracy of any information on this site, nor is ldnresearchtrust.org responsible for the content of external internet sites.