Visit our e-commerce website for Conferences, Webinars, Medical Membership, eBooks etc [More Details]
Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding
If you love pumpkin spice season, you’ve got to try this Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding. It’s perfect for a quick and easy breakfast, snack, or dessert. This recipe tastes like a healthy pumpkin pie!
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk (use almond milk for grain-free diets)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup whole chia seeds
- In the pitcher of a high-speed blender, combine the milk, water, pumpkin puree, vanilla, molasses, pumpkin pie spice, and chia seeds.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the pudding is thick and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a jar or bowl and place in the refrigerator at least 10 minutes to set.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- You can make this recipe without a blender. Simply combine the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to set before serving.
- Be sure to use pure canned pumpkin puree for this recipe, not pumpkin pie filling (which has sugar added to it).
- You can use maple syrup instead of molasses, if you prefer.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice on hand, you can use ground cinnamon instead.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe for more servings, if desired.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.