Visit our e-commerce website for Conferences, Webinars, Medical Membership, eBooks etc [More Details]
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
This refreshing Strawberry Peach Smoothie is full of summer flavors. You can use fresh or frozen strawberries and peaches in this creamy beverage that is perfect for a quick snack or breakfast option. This vegetarian recipe can also be made vegan and dairy-free.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened yogurt (I used coconut yogurt)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (about 1 pint)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey (vegans can use maple syrup)
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, yogurt, strawberries, peaches, vanilla, and honey (or maple syrup).
- Blend on high for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Serve cold.
Carrie, Forrest, MPH website link