The LDN 2021 Conference Recordings Now Available with up to 29 CME Credits [More Details]
The LDN 2021 Conference
Friday 4th June – Sunday 6th 2021
Anthracite Hotel, Carbondale, PA USA
The Conference is Livestreamed and not in an in person event.
This conference has been designed for clinicians, clinical researchers, pharmacists, and well-educated patients with complex medical conditions. It is assumed that the participants will have general knowledge of human physiology and medicine, and an interest in the use of Low Dose Naltrexone.
Statement of Need/Program Overview
The LDN Research Trust partners with clinicians, clinical researchers, pharmacists, and patients to support breakthroughs in treatment for autoimmune diseases and cancer via the development of clinical trials. Now, more than ever, we must encourage life-long learning among clinicians so that they may exceed the standard of care. CME ensures the enhancement of clinicians’ performance and the pursuit of patient health.
After completing the LiveStream activity and/or Extra Conference Presentations Activity the participant should be better able to:
- Define the mechanism of action of Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN).
- Discuss why LDN is different than regular dose naltrexone
- Describe the contradictions to use of LDN in a patient
- Describe the benefits observed in the treatment of patients with LDN
- Describe the side effects observed in the treatment of patients with LDN
- Describe commonly used adjunctive agents and lifestyle modifications in combination with LDN
Sponsor, Exhibitor and Advertiser Opportunities
Get Noticed • Build Relationships • Do Business
New for 2021our Virtual Interactive Expo Platform where you can speak with attendees using your mic and webcam in real-time from any location!